Socorro Islands - Solmar V Liveaboard
December 27, 2021 - January 04, 2022
If you love adventure diving .... giant pacific mantas, bottlenose dolphins, silky sharks, white tip sharks, black tip sharks, whale sharks and hammerheads .... Mexico's Socorro Islands should be at the top of your list of diving destinations.
Join Marc Moran and The Dive Shop on this bucket list trip of a lifetime!
- Accommodations & diving (up to 4 dives per day, done from the dive platform & from tenders (pangas)
- Gourmet meals, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, beer & wine with dinner aboard the Solmar V
- Compressed air tanks (aluminum 80s)
- Weights & weight belts
- All port fees and fuel surcharges
- Shared transfer to host hotel on day of arrival
- 16% Mexican VAT tax
- Roundtrip air to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
- Transfer to airport on day of departure
- Unlimited nitrox is available ($150 for 9 day trip payable onboard by cash or credit card)
- 100 cu ft tank available ($135 for 9 day trip payable on board by cash or credit card)
- National Park Fees of $75 per day of diving/$450 per 9 day trip (payable on board by cash only)
- Scuba gear rental (Click here for 2019 rental gear pricing subject to change; advance notice required, payable on board by cash or credit card)
- Local chamber fee ($15 payable on board in cash only)
- Spirits / hard liquors
- Souvenirs (payable on board by cash or credit card)
- Crew gratuities (payable by cash only USD or pesos)
- Dive Medical Insurance (DAN or DiveAssure) - required
- Travel Cancellation Insurance - required
For onboard purchases, credit cards are charged in Mexico currency peso; Cash accepted in USD or pesos.
Per Person Pricing
(Based on double occupancy)
1 single male share spot remaining!
Each stateroom features individual climate control, private bathroom with shower, pillow-top mattress, non-allergenic down alternative pillows and comforters & a TV/DVD player. Superior cabins are located in the middle of the boat and are slightly larger.
Don't Delay! A $500 non-refundable deposit will reserve your spot on this "bucket list" trip aboard the Solmar V.
Future Payments are due in equal monthly installments unless other arrangements are made.
FINAL PAYMENT DUE FOR ALL CABINS OCTOBER 1, 2021