Little Cayman Beach Resort
April 02, 2022 - April 09, 2022
Join Marc Moran and The Dive Shop as they visit Little Cayman Beach Resort in the Sister Island of Little Cayman.
Escape to Little Cayman Beach Resort, an intimate, even romantic, oasis offering bucket-list diving, including the Bloody Bay Wall Marine Park, done first class with Reef Divers. Nightlife revolves around Beach Nuts Bar (karaoke anyone?) or just counting stars in the sky. Lush, tropical grounds are the hallmark of this 40-room resort that features a pool and spa, plus lounges and hammocks for reading, resting, or just enjoying the sea breezes and sounds of the surf.
Immerse yourself in the experience that is Little Cayman Beach Resort—designed by divers to provide guests with the ultimate enjoyment of world-class diving that’s just minutes away. Bask in an intimate environment where the staff remembers your name and preferences to provide you with personalized services, above and below the water.
Little Cayman Beach Resort is situated on a white, sandy beach in Blossom Village, the first area of the island resettled in 1833 after Spanish privateers ran off the turtle fishermen who’d settled there. The two-story resort has 40 air-conditioned guest rooms. Enjoy this small resort with big resort guest amenities:
- Waterfront Reef Divers shop offering valet diving
- Pool and hot tub
- Beach with lounge chairs and hammocks
- Garden niches for intimate gatherings
- Dining room with screened patio
- Beach Nuts Bar (open for lunch, dinner, and evenings for beverages, sandwiches, appetizers, and small meals)
- Nature Spa
- Front desk offers bicycle rentals, island tours, assistance with car or scooter rentals, and assistance with calls or faxes (no phones in rooms)
- 7 nights Oceanfront accommodations
- Interisland flights between Grand Cayman and Little Cayman
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- 6 days of 2 tank morning boat dives
- 5 days of 1 tank afternoon boat dives
- Complimentary user of dive computer (computers required by dive operator)
- Complimentary WiFi
Welcome rum punch
- Manager's cocktail reception (typically Monday evening)
- Airport ground transfers
- Resort fees, taxes and gratuities
- 17 tanks Nitrox (for Nitrox certified divers only) - Add $175
- 21 Drink Package (includes choice of menu cocktails and well drinks, single-serve beers and ciders, house wines by glass and non-alcoholic beverages) - Add $200
- Dive Staff Gratuities
- Dive Medical Insurance (DAN/DiveAssure) - Required
- Travel Insurance - Highly Recommended
- Reduced Rate Adv Open Water, Nitrox and other specialty certifications
- International Air to Grand Cayman (call for pricing)
Per Person Pricing
(Based on double occupancy)
|Accommodation Category||Type||Per Person|
A $500 per person non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot. Payment plans available upon request.
FINAL PAYMENT DUE JANUARY 27, 2022.
Until 60 days prior to departure: $500 deposit is non-refundable
30-59 days prior to departure: $100.00 per person penalty plus $500 deposit
Within 30 days prior to departure, 100% non-refundable
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT:
It is strongly recommended that clients protect themselves with travel insurance, taken out at time of booking for maximum protection. Travel insurance can be obtained to cover losses on non-refundable air and land costs on trips canceled due to unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to, pandemic, weather, airline delays/cancellations and illness. Click here for a no obligation quote or to purchase travel insurance.