Coco View Resort - Roatan
July 02, 2022 - July 09, 2022
Join Marc Moran and The Dive Shop as they visit the most respected dive operation and the most returned-to dive resort in the world.
Situated on Roatan’s south shore, CoCo View Resort is perched on the edge of the world’s second largest coral reef. Enjoy spectacular and convenient diving. Take a short ride on one of their custom dive boats to Roatan’s best dive sites, or explore the pristine coral walls and 140’ wreck in their famous “Front Yard” – only a few fin kicks from your room!
At CoCo View Resort, you can dive and snorkel to your heart’s content, 24/7! Shore diving is available whenever you desire! Grab a tank and go!
When you’re not in the water, enjoy delicious meals and tasty tropical drinks in the Clubhouse. Be entertained by talented local musicians and dancers.
- 7 nights accommodations
- Round trip economy class airfare from Richmond
- Round trip airport transfers between resort and airport
- Buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Barbeque Picnic (weather permitting)
- Complimentary Cocktail Voucher
- Unlimited Shore Diving
- 6 days boat dives (up to 4 boat dives per day)
- Tanks and weights
- Lionfish Hunting Experience (includes local permit and spear)
- 19% Government Tax
- Complimentary WiFi
- COVID-19 testing prior to returning to the US
- Dive Crew Gratuities
- Resort Gratuities
- Optional Island Tours
- Unlimited Nitrox for Nitrox Certified Divers ($125 for the week)
- Pre-departure COVID-19 testing required by Honduran Government for unvaccinated travelers
- Dive Medical Insurance (required)
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Non-diver: Subtract $100
- Reduced price Advanced Open Water, Nitrox and Specialty Certifications
$250 Deposit per person to hold your spot; Full payment due April 20, 2022.
- Deposit is non-refundable
- 60-46 Days Prior To Arrival: $150 per person penalty plus deposit, no refund, balance issued as travel credit to be used within 1 calendar year.
- 45-8 Days Prior To Arrival: $250 per person penalty plus deposit, no refund, balance issued as travel credit to be used within 1 calendar year.
- 7-0 Days Prior To Arrival & No-Shows: no credits, no refunds
Unused portions of land packages are not refundable for any reason, including airline delays, cancellations, weather, epidemic, pandemic or acts of God. We strongly recommend that you purchase trip insurance. For a no obligation quote, click here.