Miles from the City, Worlds from the Ordinary!
Surrounded by pristine waters, healthy reefs, and flourishing wildlife, Blackbird Caye is more than a Caribbean island. Only four atolls exist in the Western hemisphere; Blackbird Caye Resort is located on one of them. Inclusive resort ... Don't worry about a thing,from food to fun, we've got it handled. Dive the Great Blue Hole and get set to see the 375-foot Witconcrete - a once-operational sugar transportation ship - up close and personal alongside adrenaline-charged adventurers and curious wildlife alike. Join The Dive Shop and Instructor Marc Moran in July 2023 at Blackbird Caye Resort in Belize for another amazing experience.
Per Person Pricing
(Based on double occupancy)
|Diver w/air from Richmond, VA||Oceanfront Cabana||$3,994|
|Diver - land only - no air||Oceanfront Cabana||$3,209|
|Non-Diver w/ air from Richmond, VA||Oceanfront Cabana||$3,527|
|Non-Diver - land only - no air||Oceanfront Cabana||$2,742|
Roundtrip economy airfare from Richmond, VA (RIC) INCLUDED!
- Dive and snorkel equipment rental
- US $4.50 per person per night hotel tax
- Bar, beverage drinks and food items on the snack menu
- Resort Gratuities
- Dive Crew Gratuities
- $40 Blue Hole Marine Park Fee
- $60 Turneffe Atoll Marine Park Fee
- Dive Medical Insurance (required)
- Trip Cancellation Insurance (highly recommended)
- Single Occupancy Supplement - $481
- Nitrox certified divers - $90 for the week or $15/day payable to the dive operator
A $500 per person non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot.
FINAL PAYMENT IS DUE APRIL 22, 2023
No refunds after April 22, 2023.